Thursday, November 03, 2005

holiday mood

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!

dono y
but feel soo lazy 2dy
din study at all
so decided to come online
but nth to do online oso
so here i am
wasting my time blogging =p

woke up late 2dy
shower, then read paper
by the time finish reading e news
already lunch time
after lunch
talk with mummy
she had a lot to say
n i was captivated
so e conversation went on for hrs
bout 3 hrs to b precise
after that papa came back frm grandpa's hse
had a lot of stories to tell too
therefore started another story-telling session
so u see
my whole afternoon was wasted :'(

aunty came in e evening
to pick up my cousins
so guess wat?
i joined another chit chatting session
aunty, mummy n me
u might think i hav a lot to say
but we're all gurls
wat do u expect :p

after that took a shower
had dinner with my relatives
uncle moved into new hse 2dy
congrats to him n family
visited his new place after dinner
nice hse very spacious

now u see
how i wasted my whole day
it's ridiculous that i let time slip away juz like that
without doin anything useful or fulfilling
disappointed with myself
but stil cant get myself to study
din do any Qs on 2.5 or 2.4 2dy
din even touch a single book
haih.....

hope i can do betta 2mr
but seems a bit far fetched now
cant see myself studyin 2mr too
coz cousins frm kl here in pg
=D

3 Comments:

At 3/11/05 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ganbate ganbate .... wooosh talk so much .... dun worry la ... at least polishing ur social skills .... now mock nia ... not real exam yet ... hehe ... somemore u not taking 2.4 n 2.5 un complain la .... make me more guilty cuz i oso din study n taking both somemore ... haihz .... depressed dah ...:P

lol

 
At 3/11/05 6:06 AM, Blogger yNg said...

daniel-> haha dun b mistaken la... im not studying for mock..din prepare for that at all sure die..juz go to collect my rm5 onli..no need to feel bad la coz u alwaz study in library wan

 
At 3/11/05 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u must have mistaken my shadow for mun keat's .... i oso going to collect back my RM15 .... ur not alone on dis lol .... sure kena marah teruk d haihz ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home