Tuesday, October 11, 2005

my 19th birthday

2dy's my 19th birthday...happy n sad lo...happy coz so many ppl celebrate with me; sad coz no more 18++ hehe

started to rec sms wishing me happy b'day since mon n really wana thank ya all...u guys r juz great!!

promised ki wei tht wil go to library in the morning to accompany her but as usual...was already late when i reached there....sorry ki wei =p then after that went redbox with the bunch of frens. din really noe who was goin la....ki wei n gang were all so mysterious...din wana tel me who was goin....but really wana say thanks to u all for ur time la din expect so many of u to show up :D
thanks a million for all ur presents. they were fantastic! luv the home made keychain n tiny card!they're so cute! then my fav author....cant wait to start reading hehe....but wil try to resist e temptation until after exam...the fragrant soap was very special n simply luv e soft toy hehe.....still like a little kid like soft toys hehe. oh n e egg...wil try to grow it when im free but dono can work onot....

dinner was with my dear ko n sis. so happy to see u yang!! missed u like crazeee....dun b jealous ya ko :p trully appreciate the home made pink(my fav color) little teddy bear. it's simply adorable!! dinner was juz great la din really think u'd bring me to the ship la...everytime oso jk with u nia hehe. it's was really expensive though....sim tia....really wana apologise to sis n ko for 4gettin to pay u guys la...got too carried away on e way back....the singing n chatting bout old times n all....so sorry again ya...dun angry k....hey but the singing part was kinda fun la all 3 of us singing in e car...i find it very nice...hav a warm n frenly feeling....like we were family la...dono how to describe it oso....juz a wnderful sensation....dono whether u guys felt e same onot...or mayb juz my naiveness takin over again...........

neway juz wana thank all u guys frm my heart. all u guys rock man!! yeah!! wana thank ya all 4 the presents,cards, sms n meal.....so here goes------->
special thanks to chor khuan, ko, twin sis, mun keat, halen, ki wei, chin ping, elaine, annie, daniel, uncle, ken, beng, wei loon, choon ean, su nee, siew chyi, hooi xuen, choy heng, phooi yee, yng siew, hooi suan, jiun hann, sheue chie, su hui, liew venn, siew kuan, su yeng n hai keow ( hope din missed out any of ur names. apologies if i did)

4 Comments:

At 12/10/05 11:25 PM, Blogger chin kimg said...

happy belated bday!!!!!!!!!

 
At 14/10/05 8:38 AM, Blogger MK said...

U reminded me of the day i celebrated my 6th birthday, thanks for that, as it nearly breezes away from my memories d...

anyway, glad to hear dat u had an enjoyable b'day... i'm so sorry i couldn't make it to ur party... will try to make it next yr (yeah, i remembered promised u to turn up this yr but...)

i'm so honoured to be thanked publicly by u, particularly when named in the first few names, hehe...

 
At 16/10/05 1:07 AM, Blogger yNg said...

amoi-> thanks!

ko-> haha talked more with yang...see u so good help u save $$..touched le :p

mk-> i doubt u wil ever attend my birthday celebration la...

 
At 18/11/05 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yng................

I wanted to celebrate with u but as u know, i'm sitting d exam now... but will get my freedom after 23 nov....

then will buy u present ok.... y dont hav my name in ur thanks list...??? feel sad dee...

miss ya
shuang shuang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home