Wednesday, October 05, 2005

careless me....

was juz finishing off my new post a min ago but i accidently hit the "power" button on e keyboard n woooosshhhh.....my comp starting shutting down automatically....damnnnnnnn.....so wat to do ar...hav to retype e whole thing again lo....well sorry to u guys who visited my blog which had no new updates....bz lately with e msian studies grp assignment.

went for badminton last fri(drove there myself without getting lost) hehe. for those of who dono...the last time i went for badminton at permata, i got lost on my way back...got stuck in e air itam market area n coundn't get out...yea i noe i noe...im a penangite...juz that seldom go to that area ma....luckily i called my frens n they were able to guide me home safely. thanks to chor khuan n uncle! so when i managed to reach home safely this time without makin any phone calls...it was a great acheivement for me :p

then on tues, i woke up quite late in e morning....overslept...so i quickly showered then came downstairs to cont with e msian studies grp assignment. i promised hooi xuan to meet up with her for lunch but i had to finish editing the stupid assignment 1st...hate to oversleep :( by the time i was done...i was already running late so i quickly packed my stuff then rush out dee..

as i was reversing my car out of the hse compound, my mind was working furiously, contemplating which way to go in order to avoid e rush hr traffic.however i stil remembered to brake so that i wont bang into sum1 else's car who was passing my hse. the moment i stepped on my brakes there was a screeching sound....oh shit(4give my language) muz hav hit sumthing....i took a look at my side mirror n my worst nightmare came true---i hit e fence......i panicked 4 a sec n immediately drove to e car porch to hav a look at e rear portion of my car...my heart was thumping like crazy!! mom wud kill me if i dislocatted or dented e bumper!! knees wobbling...i walked to e back to inspect my car.......THANK GOD !! the bumper was still intact n everything was pretty much ok.....except for e piece of alumminium or metal or watever near the wheel area which was badly scratched n looked like it was readyto give way....but e car still looked ok! i was so relieved :D

after fetching hooi xuan we went to grney plaza n had lunch at winter warmers. we chat til 5 sumthing n went back home. i only realised that there was sum damage to my fence when i got back. the spray paint was no longer perfect n there was a black patch where the paint came off. im sorry mom i really am!! i noticed that my mom was in a good mood so i decided to break the news to her.
"i hav some very bad bad news to tell u ..."
n u noe wat she said???
"u hit my car?!?!"
UNBELIEVEABLE!! there's nothing i can hide frm her( she noticed the black patch on e fence n after scrutinising it, made a conclusion that it wasmade by sum1 who was reversing our if the hse n not by sum1 frm e outside) she's simply brilliant!! cant keep secrets frm her!!

so i told her lo....then she started to raise her voice a bit but after havin a look at e car she din really scold me lo.....juz said that im alwaz so careless etc...hehe was so happy that i told her bout it coz i feel uncomfortable keeping secrets(esp bad ones) frm her n it really lifted a burden off me! yay =P

neway...i had a great day la...nice chatting with u hooi xuan. juz promise me that u'll take care of urself k....wat's ended has ended n let a new chapther of life begin...u were alwaz e "da jie jie" takin care of us when we were in f5 n im sure u can do it!! hope to c u soon....

5 Comments:

At 5/10/05 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6/10/05 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh
almost the same feeling i had whn i had scratches n dented on my mom's car....
bt it will all work out fine..
ma parents didn't really scold
bt the voice of their sure is loud..
hehehehe
dn pain the fence first till i go see ^_^

 
At 6/10/05 7:54 AM, Blogger yNg said...

dong-> i presume it's u dong...u la all bcoz of u ..pass me ur virus...neway wont paint e fence la but u're not comin oso kek sim nia....since u whole dec oso bz...suak...bo sim

 
At 7/10/05 12:34 AM, Blogger chin kimg said...

is that hooi xuan the one i know?
hehe
lost contact with her

 
At 8/10/05 1:42 AM, Blogger yNg said...

amoi->yea i think so..same bus rite...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home