Thursday, October 20, 2005

clariffication

k..this post is targeted at those of u who r talkin behind my back( yea dun think i dono.....). exam comin dee la....only bout 1 more mth left, so dun alwaz chit chat on msn n use me as sub.....

y the sudden enthusiasm for badminton?? well..actually i'm not quite sure myself...i guess it's becoz i'm that kinda person that switches int in a blink of an eye :p beginning of e yr i was into hiking, then there was this incident at the youth park hill...so every1 stopped goin there.....then after that was swimming, then now's badminton. oh n redbox( since sum1 said tht i was crazy bout redbox, which is not exactly true....u noe who u r).

badminton is really fun as i get to sweat a lot n hopefully help me burn up all my fat :D n u noe wat makes it even more excitin?? i can drive there myself without getting lost!! cheers!!! the challenge now is to try n use the short cut(zoo road) to go there instead of using e easy but long way. guess that'll b challenging for the intellectually impaired me who does not hv a sense of direction. n i'll try my best to return more shots n to further improve my badminton skills...

fyi, i hate it when ppl try to imply sumthing which is not true n impossible when they're talkin to me. so those of u doin u that betta stop it now.....b4 i get angry, which all of u noe i wont :p but still...it wud b nice to respect me.....

exam is looming ahead n i'm startin to feel the pressure d...sumtimes it juz makes me feel sick n loose concentration. e more i think bout it e worse it becomes but still, i cant refrain myself frm doin so. sigh...e sight of ppl around me studyin so hard wil send a tinge of fear down my spine every single time without fail n e dreaded guilt wil overcome me....damn....then i'll start to feel bad for bein lazy. that being said, i still get excited by e idea of skipping cls n goin for movie instead :p so all u guys shd encourage me to study more n if i dun then scold me!! make me feel guilty!! that works well on me hehe.

hope all of u r studyin hard for ur respective exams( i noe u all r) n all da best!!
play hard, study hard! yea!!

12 Comments:

At 19/10/05 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google sees everything
The top Google hit for "NORAD phone number". This document is two years old and probably isn't real, but does contain lists of phone numbers followed by the phrase "The above phone numbers are privileged phone ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a $25 in free web cash site/blog. It pretty much covers $25 in free web cash related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)

 
At 19/10/05 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is marvelous I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Don't miss visiting this site about soccer betting guide There's lots of information about soccer betting guide

 
At 20/10/05 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lau ... siapa ini anonymous semua ? advertising on others blog. anyway ... so much to say ... 1st U REALLY R CRAZY bout redbox+singing,u r skinny enuf that's it safe to say ur close to being skin n bones so pls eat more cuz when c u time can mistakenly think ur one of those malnutrition kids ...err... wat else arr ... ppl always talk behind others backs wan ... juz the way things r ... takkan u prefer em talk in front of u ... when ur angry juz express it la ... dun always hide ... not good ... feel guilty den study larr ... hehehe ... ikut mun keat go main study lorr ... though dun sit near him cuz he tends to talk a LOT !!! lol ... at times onli la ... anyway hope ur studying too unlike me lazying around ... btw yeng lorrr dat day hahaha(onli nice comment here huh?)LOL

so that's it ... now u can stop bugging me bout leaving u a comment d ... hehehe ... u can repay me wit a testi in frenster anytime :P

 
At 20/10/05 8:28 AM, Blogger chin kimg said...

dont bother about what people said
or you fake la
get angry
see how they react!!
haha
or better still
revenge
only after exam lar
like me:p

 
At 21/10/05 11:46 AM, Blogger {Wenying}© said...

eh gurl..u gilake??
calling urself FAT....make me feel so bad...coz haih u look at me la...then only consider whether to call urself fat lerr...ok??
All the best in ur exams!!

 
At 21/10/05 11:19 PM, Blogger yNg said...

daniel-> haha wil try to eat more la...actually i eat a lot but dono y ppl keep tellin me that im getting skinnier...

amoi-> i seldom get angry with frens la but when i do u'll noe it by e look on my face :p

wenying-> i din say i fat....juz said help me burn up my fat onli...but i really wana try to eat more n gain sum weight though...thanks!

 
At 22/10/05 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at ur face ar ?? hmmm .... ok la ... when ur smiling ... den u look very cheerful, sweet etc. la ... but when ur NOT smiling ... looks as if ur frowning la or bad mood or sumthing la ... n YEAH ... there's no MIDDLE !! it's either up or down nia ... left or right ... happy or angry ... can't really tell lorr if ur even bothered by it or thinking bout something else or anything else la .... BUT when u space out ... now that's another story rite ??? hahaha(u know, i know can d rite ?? no need tell whole world) hahaha :P

p.s. juz had to leave dat comment >.< to tempting not to ...

 
At 22/10/05 6:48 AM, Blogger yNg said...

daniel-> haha cannot tahan nia...everytime i day dream oso get caught by u...will try to b more careful next time :p

 
At 22/10/05 6:13 PM, Blogger MK said...

woah!! i missed a lot of action... 8 comments den onli i started to comment one.. sigh.. dun care.. i'm gonna voice out...

sy, bout wat those ppl say hor, dun take it seriously, they r joking... if u take dat seriously den u r indirectly agreeing to it d.. haha.. i noe, i noe, u wanna whack me now, so i teach u, go take a pillow, put my name there n u can hantam it as much as u like, haha...

about the obesity issue hor, i'd like to say la, if i compare u with a skeleton, i'll find that there's no difference.. destined d wan la, size is difficult to control wan.. haha.. ur size is okay la, trust me! if dun trust me oso trust daniel la, okay..

sleep more to equal a pig, good luck!!

 
At 23/10/05 12:20 AM, Blogger jiahling said...

hmm...burn fat?!!u got meh? (==|||

wat happened at d youth park hill?

and erm... i also hav this adrenaline rush whenever i skip classes to do...erm...stuff.. hehehe...

luckily it's not that frequent... but my bad bad 1st hubby ar... asked me to ponteng tomoro's moral class n go watch movie with him... which i won't cos i'm sooo 'guai' ma... hehehe....

neways good luck for ur exams la.. =)

 
At 23/10/05 12:41 AM, Blogger yNg said...

tensai-> dun talk as if u din talk behind my back har...n alwaz got isi tersirat when talkin to me....
ooo..i so wana whack u now....

+0-> there was one hiker who got lost or fell then died there...so many ppl dare not go there nemor.
haha betta dun skip cls that frequent la...but i used to skip my misan studies cls too :p

 
At 25/10/05 6:59 AM, Blogger MK said...

oh, sorry, please dun be mistaken.. i usually talk behind ppl's back wan but to u hor, there's no such need ler.. i talk in front of u oso u wont get angry wan... haha...

anyway, that's a good job for coming up with such difficult questions.. keep it up!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home