Thursday, March 23, 2006

the random 7

read this in a few ppl's blog n it was enlightening lol.....got to noe a lot bout u guys :>
n since wenying "ordered" me to post this......so i guai guai follow instructions lo....

P/S: hopefully u guys can learn a little bit mroe bout me too :>

Seven things that scare me
1. insects (esp those that hv wings...)
2. death
3. betrayal (experienced betrayal by frens quite a few times n it really hurt..stil does...)
4. loneliness
5. flunking my exams (hopefully i wont live to c that day..)
6. if i no longer hav the freedom to move about freely
7. if i'm unable to chat or sms with all my frens :p

Seven random facts about me
1. i'm very emotional, although i may not appear to be( those who dun really noe me may think that im a happy go lucky person...)
2. i love to sing n hav a tendency to do so in the shower. bluek.
3. i tried ctrlling myself so that i dun sing in the shower but to no avail..decided to giv up :p
4. im currently experiencing "pimples outbreak"
5. i can miss call or reply my frens' sms if they happen to miss call or msg me in the middle of the nite. but i wont remember a thing when i wake up in the morning.
6. i like to hang out with frens n do some catching up or juz gossiping
7. how i longed to go overseas to study

Seven things i hope 2 do b4 i die
1. repay my parents
2. see the world
3. see my kids grow up
4. start up my own bussiness
5. read more, gain more knowledge coz i stil hav a lot to learn
6. hav a decent place to live in
7. earn tonnes of money!!

Seven things i can do
1. i can twist my tongue to the right :>
2. i can walk
3. i can swim frog-styled
4. i can drive (althought parking sucks)
5. i can lie to my mom ( not to say lie....juz keeping silent on certain matters)
6. i can hear ppl out when they're in trouble
7. i can keep secrets too ( wenying's stil safe with me, if it's stil a secret...)

Seven things that u like
1. soft toys
2. water
3. chatting with frens
4. writing (althought i dun write much these days)
5. scaring the wits out of my youngest bro (wicked, huh)
6. listening to songs n of coz singing along
7. when the usherer demanded to check my IC b4 being allowed into the cinema (that shows i stil look young, lol)

Seven things u juz cant live without
1. fresh oxygen
2. food and water
3. frens n family
4. tv
5. computer
6. hp
7. my bolster, bluek :p

Seven ppl that shd fill in this
1. ......i hv no idea....not many of my frens blog....
2. amoi?
3. caryn, if u haven done that already
4. tensai?? ( not sure whether u're free to post this....)
5. halen?? (if u happen to read this, but i doubt it...)
6. some1
7. any1







7 Comments:

At 24/3/06 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be free after i sent my project over... will only fill these "nonsense" up by then... haha... since u ask me to do so, so i ma do lo... obedient leh... i so far only obedient to my sis nia, u lucky...

u really enjoyed ur holidays... glad to hear that... please attend classes from now on.. ya, i noe i shldn't say anything.. anyway, u r professional enuf to think bout it.. so i leave it back to u...

 
At 25/3/06 3:57 AM, Blogger {Wenying}© said...

wei it took u damn long to post that la...
hah finally back to blogging huh....

haha shh...dun tell ppl bout my secret..mwahaha
and i seriously dunno that u love singing that much lo...haha when holidays come then we can go sing red box again...OMG how i miss that place after so long never visit ald...haha

anyway...glad that u finally post that random 7 thing...at least i help keeping blogs alive~

cheers =)

 
At 27/3/06 2:09 AM, Blogger yNg said...

tensai-> wil attend cls dee unless test hehe...

wenying-> sorry it took so long..atleast i did it :p

k..wait for u to go redbox ya...hehe

 
At 27/3/06 2:36 PM, Blogger {Wenying}© said...

better go train ur voice ald...mwahaha...Red box here i come!!!

Lol

yeala u seldom blog ald leh~
Nvm next time i tag u and make u do things like that then i can keep ur blog alive dee =)

 
At 30/3/06 6:57 AM, Blogger chin kimg said...

haiya
i did the random facts long time ago d ler

 
At 31/3/06 7:23 PM, Blogger june_o said...

hey hey, finally managed to link you too :) hehehe.....COol... I learnt some things about you too heheh...guess we are both scared of insects :P

 
At 4/4/06 5:28 AM, Blogger yNg said...

wenying -> u betta train ur voice too hehe i'm training quite heard here hehe

amoi -> too long ago dee la...cant remember :P

june -> hehe finally...that way we'll noe wat's happening in each other's life :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home