Tuesday, June 27, 2006

~tagged~

i've totally 4gotten that i got tagged by dear wenying(AGAIN) until i read this in june's blog.....actually i think there was another time when u tagged me but that was ages ago so i'll juz stick to this :>

here goes nothing.....

Few Simple Rules of this TAG GAME:
The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog. If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT!!

1. definitely a guy for me
2. preferably not younger than me
3. mature n noes how to plan for the future
4. takes good care of me :p
5. of coz muz sayang me....
6. can communicate well with me. his views may differ frm mine but muz respect mine...
7. sum1 who can stand by me through thick n thin
8. er....wat else? good looking?? lol...i guess that's really subjective.....

well..since i'm very kind n since most ppl hv done this, i wont tag any1. but shuang, u shd try it out..mayb it'll help u hv a better perspective of things hehe :p

p/s: sorry wenying, for taking such a long time to finish this....
pps: n thanks for help "keeping my blog alive"

2 Comments:

At 27/6/06 3:05 AM, Blogger {Wenying}© said...

hahaha i am good rite?

 
At 28/6/06 9:16 PM, Blogger chin kimg said...

take care
and have fun
i'll see u when i'm back:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home